Sunday, March 25, 2007

Aliens among us; it's in the fungus

The former governor of Arizona just announced that he did indeed see the mysterious lights over Arizona in 1997 better known as the Phoenix lights. "'It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen'" he says. Uh-huh.

I'm waiting for the next invasion and not this one, as I read an article attempting to debunk the red rain that fell in India in 2001.

I'm a fan of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956 and 1978 movies) and wonder if the drones that serve me coffee in some establishments are they way they are because they've been switched. Though I do have to say that I seldom answer honestly when they ask me how am I doing when all I need is a large coffee to get my heart moving in the morning. "Oh, fine, hanging in there," yet I am really wondering "How many earth creatures have you snatched lately?" It is rather a cult, routine coffee rituals from morning to night. I try to go to different places so as to spread the wealth. My favorites are often the locally-based chains rather than the national chains or not a chain but an isolated internet-friendly cafe needing a friendly face to serve.

updated links on 11/08/2020

No comments: