Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE PEOPLE VS GEORGE LUCAS trailer/teaser



Looks really good, from a fan perspective of loving the Star Wars IV, V, VI and not loving I, II, III. People this obsessed are fun to laugh at, but then I can look back at when I cringed at seeing Jar Jar and go, yeah, I felt ripped off. Jar Jar is not made of a miniature, human-operated, mechanical action figure we can touch and we missed that realism. We liked the scrappy methods of the 70s with the first movie; stop-motion animation in those grand scale scenes.

I understand, though, fans have a right to feel cheated after investing mostly their own money into the first three movies. They lost the joy in continuing on the path of collecting memorabilia. I agree, you have to constantly assess where your heart's at and draw a line at where it won't go.

No comments: